Monday, August 30, 2010

My first skill at level 5

I've finally trained a skill to level 5 for the first time. With the Refining 5, I am able to train Kernite and Omber processing, although given my current location (Caldari Empire space), it's Kernite that I'm more interested in (there is no Omber in Caldari space).

I'm always in need of large quantities of Isogen and Mexallon for manufacturing, and kernite is the best common ore for refining into Isogen and the best overall ore for refining into Mexallon.

The only problem with getting Kernite is that I have to venture out into at least 0.4 sec systems in Caldari territory. And there it's not a question of if, but the fact of when you'll get ganked.

The bigger the risk, the higher the payoff.

Now onto Learning 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment