Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Industry Career Agent Rewards

The Career Agents offer missions and rewards that are quite useful to a new player in EVE. Aside from granting quite generous ISK rewards, these agents also give out equipment and ships that are useful in each particular career that the agent specializes in. You can find the Career Agents by clicking on the Help icon (or pressing F12) and selecting "Show Career Agents" button in the lower half of the window. The following is the list of rewards given out by the Industry Career Agent.

Industrial Career Agent tutorial: Making Mountains of Molehills. There are 10 missions in total available for the Industry career tutorial. These are the rewards for each of the missions:
  1. Miner I mining laser
  2. Mining Frigate (Bantam, Tormentor, Navitas, or Burst)
  3. Expanded Cargohold I module
  4. Miner I mining laser
  5. Expanded Cargohold I and 1MN Afterburner I modules
  6. ISK only
  7. Overdrive Injector System I
  8. ISK only
  9. ISK only
  10. Industrial Ship (Badger, Sigil, Iteron, or Wreathe)

EVE Help Window and Showing Career Agents